Friday, May 25, 2007

Raising Construction

I recently spent some time raising a few construction levels in runescape. For the past 9 months or so I did not train any construction even though I had stocked up 30,000 or more oak logs. I guess I never felt inclined to train it up.

Anyway, my objective is to get to level 75 construction at least and therefore enable me to build the best altar available. This will make it easier to train prayer in the future, although it is expensive at the same time.

The long term benefits of building the best altar should enable any runescape member to enjoy quicker prayer training - if they train their prayer up using dragon bones or better. Although the pest control mini game does give prayer training some alternative and cheaper methods to train it with, I would still like to have the best altar available for my house so that friends can train their prayer in it if they wish.

I am training my construction using oak logs and building oak larders along with employing the demon butler. As I don't spend too much time ingame nowadays, I haven't found a more efficient method yet. I would be happy to find out any better methods - or even alternative metods than people have used when training their construction skill.

At the end of the day, the objective is to achieve 99 construction so that my player owned house will eventually be capable of having the best available materials in all locations. The downside is that it will cost a substantial amount of runescape money to achieve it. Slowly but surely, I am stepping closer - though I am unlikely to get up to level 99 for a year or more yet due to other real life requirements on my time.

No comments: